Thursday 15 May 2014

Great Praying Day

It's Thursday, and Store Bededag approaches. This is a Danish bank holiday meaning "Great Praying Day". Basically, everyone gets a day off, people treat it as an extended weekend, and hardly anyone actually prays. So there's that.
  Exams are approaching. In five days, I'll know which exams I'll be subjected to this year. R.E, German and Biology are the possibilities. I'll be having two, one or none of them. Truly terrifying.
  I'm still hooked on Eurovision. I know the choruses to at least half of the songs off by heart by now. Conchita Wurst is still my idol, but I'm also loving the voices of Sanna Nielsen, Ruth Lorenzo, Softengine and a few others. The ballads of Eurovision have been amazing this year.
  I promise this is the messiest blog post I will ever write. And the shortest. Wow. I'm incredibly conscious of what people think considering this blog has no followers.
  I'm going to film a video this weekend, either Saturday or Sunday. It'll be a cover of Rise Like A Phoenix, and it'll be great fun.
  Signing off for now, have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment